Oil Boiler Repairs, Servicing & Installation
We carry out professional Oil Boiler Repairs, Servicing and Installation throughout West Devon and North Cornwall.
If your boiler is not working please give us a call and we will repair your boiler.
Please ask us to quote for a New Oil Boiler. Our quotes are competitive and carry a 5 year warranty. We can now offer a 10 year warranty on Grant Blue Flame boilers if fitted by us. All our work is carried out to a high standard.
High volume oil boiler servicing is not what we do. Many Companies have engineers carrying out 6 to 8 boiler services per day. Are you satisfied with paying for a boiler service that takes 30 to 60 minutes and may lead to lower performance and higher running costs? If you are not then give us a call. We only carry out high-quality work.
We carry many parts for Oil boilers repairs and have an extensive knowledge of repairing oil boilers. If you have a problem please call us and we will attend as soon as possible, usually the same day.
All work is carried out in accordance with OFTEC (oil heating regulatory body) standards.
Below is what we carry out on a service:
Check with customer whether there are any problems with the system.
Check the appliance location is suitable for the type of appliance.
Check the appliance for any damage before starting work on it.
Check for correct operation of the appliance, including consumer controls and the safety devices.
Check the electrical wiring complies with electrical regulations.
Check for correct clearances from combustible materials.
Examine Oil supply pipework for correct installation and clearances.
Check for correct ventilation to the room containing the appliance.
Remove burner from boiler.
- Clean primary air combustion fan and housing.Replace burner nozzle
- Clean electrodes
- Check flame failure [photocell] operation and safety cut off.
- Replace or clean oil filter/s
- Clean all boiler flue ways up to and including the first flue bend.
- Clean combustion space and baffles
- Refit burner, fire up and test.
- Carry out full combustion test and record results.
- Check fire valves for correct operation.
- Check room ventilation.
- Check all electrical controls I.E. programmer/time switch and thermostats.
- Check oil tank filter element, if fitted,
- Inspect oil tank.
- Check oil line for leaks
- Reduce the chance of a breakdown.
- Improve boiler efficiency by up to 10%
- Ensure that your boiler is operating safely
- Check that your oil tank and oil supply system is safe.
- Efficient burning of fuel oil.
- Ensure carbon monoxide and soot are not produced during combustion.
- Meet manufacturers maintenance and warranty requirements